Kaitlyn's Birthday...
Next week, Kaitlyn will turn 2 years old!! So Brittany scheduled a nice birthday party for her this last weekend at my parents' house.
Both of my sisters and their families came home, so we had a full house! For the party, we had Dora cupcakes and ice cream and Kaitlyn got a lot of great gifts! As you can see, Kaitlyn got more of the cake on her face than in her mouth! She is such a messy eater!!




I got her some Dora bedsheets for her big girl bed. So now she can sleep with Dora and Boots every night!

It was a fun trip, but a very hectic one! There were so many little kids running around, it was pure chaos! But a lot of people made sure to tell me that they were glad I was able to come. Last week, I had plans all in place to be in France this week on a business trip. But fortunately, my trip was cancelled at the last minute by my management. So I was able to come after all! Brittany was really excited that I wouldn't have to miss Kaitlyn's party. And I was even on the prayer list at church ("Pray for Ben as he is working in France"), and one person mentioned right during church that The Lord was kind and wise enough to have me here right where I belonged!
So maybe I'll get to go to France later this summer, but for now I'm glad I was able to spend time with my family and help celebrate Kaitlyn's birthday!
No comments:
Post a Comment