Sunday, September 7, 2008

Buckeye Fever!!

Yet more disappointment from my beloved Ohio State Buckeyes...

After an opener against Youngstown State last week that saw Heisman candidate Chris "Beanie" Wells exit with a toe injury, the Bucks seemed very uninspired this week against the Bobcats of Ohio University.

Trailing 14-6 in the 3rd quarter, OSU scored 20 unanswered points to pull out the 26-14 victory. But the final score is deceiving, since a Ray Small punt return TD late in the 4th quarter bloated the final score.

With Beanie out and the team playing uninspired football right now, it doesn't look good at all for next week's clash with USC. Good thing I won't be around to watch the massacre!

But, having been to the first two games of the 2008 season, I can still say that the Ohio State football experience is second to none!

I love going to the 'Shoe! And Alumni Band Day is still an awesome sight to see. Four "Script Ohio's" all being done at once! Awesome!

No comments: