So here is a photo essay of my "Grand Tour" ...
Sunday, September 21, 2008
The Grand Tour...
So this past weekend, I went up to Akron to see my family. While there, we took in another baseball game. This time we saw the Cleveland Indians and the Detroit Tigers. That now makes 3 baseball games (and three different venues) in less than a week!
So here is a photo essay of my "Grand Tour" ...
Last Saturday, I was at Shea Stadium for the Mets and Braves game, where I snapped this sweet photo with the new stadium (Citi Field) in the background. The Mets won the game, 5-0.
Then, on Sunday, I was at legendary Yankee Stadium, where I snapped this great photo. The Yankees won against the Tampa Bay Rays by the final score of 8-4. Alex Rodriguez, Derek Jeter, and Jason Giambi all homered in the game and Mariano Rivera came in to get the save. Rays phenom David Price also made his MLB debut. And I got my name on the scoreboard!!
Finally, just yesterday, I went to Progressive Field (formerly Jacobs Field) to see the Indians and Tigers play. The Indians won the game, 6-3 behind a great start from Jeremy Sowers. Justin Verlander started for Detroit, but was knocked around and was pulled before the 5th inning. Curtis Granderson hit the only home run of the game.
So here is a photo essay of my "Grand Tour" ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment