Lexi is proud to be a big sister and she loves Baby Jill. She says, "Baby Jill is soooo cute!" But Lexi is also battling fears that mommy and daddy are going to leave her behind. She went on what Matt calls her "hunger strike" for the first couple days. But once Lexi figures out that mommy and daddy aren't going to leave her, she'll be fine. She seemed much better with the whole family there last weekend. My mom and dad, Matt and Brittany, Kaitlyn, and Maely went up for the weekend as well. But I know the real reason that Lexi had fun. It was because her Uncle Benny was there!!
So another baby and another niece. I'm wondering if I'll ever get a nephew??
Here's a cute picture of my mom and dad (the proud grandparents) with all three granddaughters, Baby Jill, Lexi, and Kaitlyn.
No comments:
Post a Comment