Sunday, May 31, 2009

Weekend Trip...

So last weekend over Memorial Day, Julie and I made the trip up to my sister's place to spend some time with my family. The weather was great and we had a wonderful time!!

This was the first time that Julie met my sisters and their families, and I have to say that she took it all in stride and fit in just fine. My nieces warmed up to her pretty quickly, but I knew that they would.

We had a great time with Lexi and Kaitlyn! We played outside in the sandbox, we played the Dora match game, and we even went for a walk around the neighborhood! All in all, a real fun time!

























I love the photo of Lexi dumping sand on Kaitlyn while Kaitlyn tries to eat the sand. So typical of my nieces! They got so sandy that they had to take a bath later that night. And Julie even helped give the girls their baths. I'm sure that was an exciting experience for her. Of course, Lexi had to remind us all that when she takes a bath, she gets to play with her Dora bath toys.

I look forward to spending more time with both my family and Julie's family in the future!

No comments: